Epic Announcement!

 Epic Blog and Youtube Channel Announcement!


Hi all! I know that there are a lot of fans who come to this page for the Epic material, so I thought that I'd put up a post to formalise a video that's going on to my Youtube channel - and it will herald a significant ramping up of Epic videos on my channel there! I'm excited to share this news with you!

Firstly, I'd like to ask for your support by asking you to like, comment and share my videos, but most importantly, please subscribe to my Youtube Channel as this will be a massive help in ensuring that I can deliver what I'm about to promise... 

So without further ado, here's the video (summarised details follow below):

I want to shape the content YOU want, so please comment on this video on Youtube to let me know the things you'd like to see - and I will try to accommodate as many of your requests as possible in the coming months!

To recap then, here's what you can expect from my channel each month:

Open Channel (All Channel Subscribers, Free Content):

1 Epic Battle Report (up to 4,000 points)

2 Epic Chats - talking all things Epic, but likely with a focus on Army Lists and general tactics

2 RPG Chats - player and GM tips for running games and campaigns of Star Wars D6, Judge Dredd and Alien

Q&A Session - broadcast 4 weeks after it has been released to Video Exclusive Patrons.

Sneak Peek Patrons:

Patrons get to see all of the above content 2 weeks before it is released on the Open Channel. Sneak Peek Patrons can ask questions for the Q&A sessions. Q&A Sessions are released 2 weeks after they have been broadcast to Patrons on the next Tier up, but still another 2 weeks before broadcast on the Open Channel. Sneak Peek Patrons actively help me to keep the Youtube Channel and this blog advert free!

Epic Video Exclusives + Q&A Patrons:

Patrons get the Sneak Peek benefits plus the following exclusive content (essentially gaining access to all content with the exception of private commissions):

1 Epic Battle Report (7,000 points) - forces, terrain, and scenario type will be dictated by Patron votes. 

1 Campaign Epic Battle Report - same as normal battle report but with world map showing armies moving and engaging one another and then the same again at the end of the report to update the campaign roster. 

1 Epic Tactics Video - already planned are videos dealing with every unit in every Net Epic Gold army! I will also take direction from Patrons in terms of content for these videos - I want to accommodate the conversations you want to hear!

1st look at Q&A Video - I respond to Patrons' questions directly! 

None of the above will be shared on my Youtube Channel with the exception of the Q&A Video - which will be released to Sneak Peek Patrons 2 weeks after broadcast to Patrons on this Tier, and then released on to the general channel a further 2 weeks after that. I will field questions on the Q&A from Patrons on this Tier as well as Sneak Peek Patrons. As well as helping me keep my channel and blog advert free, Epic Video Exclusives Patrons are directly funding unique material that wouldn't otherwise be made! 

Epic Fanatic!:

You, as Patron, commission your own bespoke Epic video! You get to pick the forces, terrain and scenario of your choice! Essentially amounting to you producing your own Epic blockbuster, this is an exclusive which will be shared with no one else!


And that's it! Whether you support me by subscribing to the channel or back me on Patreon, any support you can offer is very much appreciated - thank you so much! Now, I need to get to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strontium Dog Miniatures Game - Mutant Army Generals

Mutant Army Generals Strontium Dog Mutant Generals Image (c) Warlord Games Along with the Kreelers, one of the last sets that was released f...