Judge Dredd Roleplaying Game

This arrived today - which can only mean one thing, more reading and less writing! First impressions are that the rulebook and GM screen are beautifully presented. The Robot Wars is a soft-back book but the presentation on this is great as well!

This will be part of the shape of things to come on the blog as I hope to start running a new RPG group with this in the very near future and document their stories here. I'll post up again soon about what I think about the rules once I've read them. I do have some experience with running D6 systems so I'm hoping that I'll pick this up pretty quickly - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strontium Dog Miniatures Game - Mutant Army Generals

Mutant Army Generals Strontium Dog Mutant Generals Image (c) Warlord Games Along with the Kreelers, one of the last sets that was released f...